Corporate law in the broadest sense
Our civil law notary office is specialized in corporate law in the broadest sense. We are happy to assist with one of the following activities:
- incorporating a BV or NV
- establishing a foundation (as an investment vehicle or administration office)
- establishing a charity, ANBI foundation and association
- the transfer of existing companies (one-man business, general partnership or limited partnerships) into BVs (tax neutral or with tax consequences)
- entering into partnerships and preparing articles of association of legal entities
- the sale and transfer of shares
- the issuance of (new) shares
- setting up employee participation
- the issuance of depositary receipts for shares or other assets (certificering)
- donate and transfer shares and depositary receipts
- supervise a (cross-border) legal merger and/or demerger
- supervise a conversion from a legal entity into another legal entity (for example from an NV into a BV)
- dissolving your company and the associated deregistration with the Chamber of Commerce
- taking care of the UBO registration with the UBO register.
Acquisition transactions and investment rounds
Acquisition transactions and investment rounds We assist in a regular manner acquisition transactions and investment rounds. Often with the involvement of banks, venture capital or (other) private equity funds. We work intensively with the lawyers, tax specialists and other advisors involved. We know the different investment instruments and the dynamics of such transactions. We proactively think about complicated fund flows and capital structures. We are also actively involved in setting up structures for management and employee participation.
Organization of articles of association and governance
When drawing up articles of association and shaping the governance, it is all about the interpretation of control, management and supervision within an organization. It is important how different corporate bodies relate to each other. These issues arise in all types of companies and different principles and rules may apply to each type of company. This can be seen in family businesses and small and medium-sized enterprises. But also at foundations and associations. As experts in the field of governance, we are familiar with the dynamics that play a role in decision-making processes and are happy to discuss this with you.
We have a lot of experience in setting up and amending legal structures. You can contact us for sound advice about the best structure for your organization. We are also happy to help you if you want to simplify the existing structure. We have extensive experience in advising on and implementing national and cross-border legal mergers and demergers, conversions and cross-border transfers of office seats of companies. In such projects, we work closely with involved advisors in the Netherlands and abroad.